This site is an online accumulation of the Post Reports for my current ongoing D&D Campaign - for anyone who might be interested in reading them.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

PBEM - Picture!

A few months earlier I had sought to commission some art for the party. Spent some time going through the various many talented people who do this and settled on three who were good middle of the road in regards to cost and talent. The first one could not take the job and the the third one did not reply back, but the second one did and I had some back and forth, providing her with the party's appearances based upon their own descriptions they had given back in one of the Homeworks.

What followed was some terrific sketches and then final art work. I had a copy made for each person and then we all met, socially distancing of course, and everyone got a wonderful group picture 24 x 18.

Her name is Beth Varni if anyone is interested. I ended up finding her on Etsy.

Abraxas, Kovid, Wyn, Lyra, Lannis, and Brendon.


And of course I printed one for me and displayed it behind when I normally sit. :)


No comments: